Popular Posts

Sunday 17 August 2014

Wanna Blog More Often :)

Been Blogging for more than 2 years and still not even a dozen posts, doesn't sound like an active Blogger right??
The blog started when i was about to get engaged and then one day just like that I was married. Marriage brings so many things. Out of so many things that My marriage had in store for me one was- lack of ME time, and whatever little time I got, I it utilized in reading books.
But now i have decided that i am not gonna let my Blog lay there sad in a corner waiting for an year for a post. I am gonna start writing frequently, hell that's one thing I love and the solo reason why I created this blog.

Gonna frame a guide-map right away before I lose track again. Jotting a few things on my mind so that I can write about them in future. So here is a random list of things I want to write about.

1. My life In Mumbai - How it changed me and why i love the place sooooo much.

2. Lessons learned in life - We learn something everyday and yet there are a few things that leave a mark forever. Definitely gonna write about some of them.

3. My Love Life - Not all the details **wink wink**  but how Love changed me.

4. A bucket List of places I want to visit.

5.  A bucket list of Things I wanna Do.

6. Definitely a list of- What would I tell my Younger self if I ever get a chance, which means a time Machine gets invented.

7. A Travel Blog, or may be Travel posts here on the same Blog.

8. And of course My Midnight Ramblings.

9. Anything else that my heart wants <3

Since now I have a guide-map, I may Visit here frequently .... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment