Popular Posts

Monday 30 January 2012

Engagement Time :)



Ohh Yesss... herez the time... ENGAGEMENT... a trailer of the Bigg Dayyy.. Am i ready for it?? Ok lemme think... dress...check.. makeup..check.. footwear..check... so what is left.. ME.. and am i ready mentally?? Ok lemme think over this.. this is the guy i wanted to be with for last 5 years of my life... do i love him? Yes of course.. but these butterflies in stomach.. I think it happens to all of us...
Yes I am a bit nervous.. the pressure to look great and to be in best of my behavior is high. i have to ensure i look good.. have to ensure that i am all smiley all the time..but not too smiley... aahh panic hits...


But I am also excited.. I get to meet him,,, live the moments i always only imagined... :) yes that leaves me all smiles :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment