Popular Posts

Monday 23 January 2012

Shade 1 - The Small Town Girl :)


Yess… I am back….to write…to write about what I feel, what I go through.. Question – why on the blog? Answer – coz I don’t feel like maintaining a diary but still want to express myself… doesn’t really matter if anybody else reads the blog or not, what matters is whether I am able to express myself.. whether I let go the grudges I hold…

There is too much going around and Inside… Inside my head, my heart…

Gist – A small town girl, with big dreams in her eyes, ultra supportive parents… moves out of the town coz she doesn’t want to be the frog in the well… ohh she so hated the frog….. Falls in Love, is committed… and has to convince parents to get her married to this guy who loves her incredibly.. Makes a career for herself.. is where she wants to be professionally, makes money for herself.. pays her education loan.. is independent… and yet disciplined… and then the long cold war-ish period of 1.5 years to convince the parents about her love… and poofff.. one day they get convinced.. and want her to get married … but then the thought- the guy belongs to the same small town she hated.. wt to do now.. choose what- Love of her life + Small Town life or Her independence+ her life in Mumbai.. doesn’t know whether to use head or heart and then being the ultra emotional , ultra sensitive Piscean that she is, she follows her heart… The very, moment when these words are being typed, she is in this transition phase.. getting herself ready to let go her dreams, her career, her independence.. and embrace the new life, love.. and the small town life… Loves makes us to crazy things.. Things we never thought we will or we can do…
Love – another shade of life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment